In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and its regulations, this notice is issued to all our valued customers of Little Akiba Enterprise (SA0136168-W). This Notice will inform you of your rights with regards to your personal data that has been and/or will be, collected and processed by us.
- 1. Collection and processing of personal data
We have collected and will collect your personal data to be processed by us in the course of your present or future dealings with Little Akiba Enterprise ("we", "our", "us" or "littleAKIBA"). Your personal data enables us to achieve the Purpose in clause 3 herein that are in connection with our service.
- 2. Description of personal data
The personal data that you will provide may include but not limited to, your name, age, nationality, address of correspondence and/or delivery, including but not limited to gender, date of birth, contact information, e-mail address and phone number.
- 3. Purpose
The collection and processing of personal data includes but not limited to, the following purposes:
- Order Processing & Delivery
- To send notices throughout the order processing steps, generally via e-mail.
- To properly quote shipping fee based on customer's location, and ultimately shipping/delivery to customer's shipping location.
- Purchasing History
- To allow us to identify loyal customers for special benefits and rewards.
- To assist customers with any problems/enquiries regarding past purchases.
- Legal Compliance
Prevention, hindrance, reporting of any crime including but not limited to, fraud, bribery and money laundering; and
Compliance to any legal or regulatory requirements relating to the provision of our services/ products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us.
- Order Processing & Delivery
- 4. Sources
The sources that we may obtain your personal data includes but not limited to registration forms, order checkout forms, email or online correspondence/messages, etc.
- 5. Data Privacy & Class of Third Parties
Generally, your personal data with us will be kept confidential and will not be sold, shared or traded with unrelated third parties. You hereby consent and authorize us to disclose your personal data to the following categories of third parties:
- - our courier service company of choice to make delivery of your orders/products.
- - our associated businesses includes but not limited to The Figure Mall Enterprise (SA0086288-W).
- - any person including a body corporate to whom we are compelled to or required under law or in response to a local or state or federal or international authority, industry regulator, enforcement agency, statutory authority, court of laws, tribunal, arbitration centre, commission or council or association legally authorized by law.
- 6. Your Obligations
It is obligatory for you to supply your personal data to us in the most accurate manner. Failing which, we are unable to process your personal data and for the Purpose stated in clause 3.
- 7. Your Rights
- Right to request access to personal data You are entitled to request access to your personal data that is processed by us with reasonable notice.
- Right to request correction of personal data You are entitled to request the correction of your personal data that is held by us with reasonable notice. With respect to this, you may: request correction and/ or update of your personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date; and request retention of your personal data only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the Purpose stated in clause 3 herein.
- Rights to limit processing of your personal data You are entitled to limit our processing of your personal data by expressly withdrawing in full your consent given previously subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and within a reasonable time period.
- 8. Contact to make inquiries regarding personal data
If you intend to exercise your rights in clause 7 or to make inquiries regarding your personal data, our policies, procedures in relation to processing your personal data, you may contact us as follows:
Little Akiba Enterprise
Contact No.: +603-5631 5690 (Mr Kevin Choo)
Via E-mail: Contact Us
Postal address: 44B, Jalan SS15/4D, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia